Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27893 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,805 (руб 20,813) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)