Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28320 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,304 (руб 61,103) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)