Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30656 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,805 (руб 28,720) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (41 minutes ago)