Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31432 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,155 (руб 13,219) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)