Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27243 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,637 (₨20,690) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)