Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27539 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,573 (₨12,974) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)