Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.426 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,134 (R$ 2,420) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)