Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.835 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 129% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,158 (R$ 1,227) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)