Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.753 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,583 (R$ 3,700) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)