Cost of living comparison between Niš, Serbia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15620 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,212 (33,369 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)