Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17796 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,265 (97,015 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (about 2 hours ago)