Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,785 (元2,099) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (34 minutes ago)