Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.741 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,077 (元6,596) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)