Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.613 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,679 (元2,938) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)