Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.708 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,375 (€742) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)