Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 197% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,289 (€463) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)