Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.500 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 138% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,142 (€1,216) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)