Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16040 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,497 (¥71,676) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)