Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.099 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,176 (€1,193) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 2 hours ago)