Cost of living comparison between Niamey, Niger and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01481 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,809 (324,659 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)