Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,311 (21,135,236 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)