Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,788 (15,169,849 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)