Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,532 (20,991,573 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)