Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.938 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,538 (Mex$ 17,629) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)