Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,596 (Mex$ 3,695) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)