Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.809 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 162% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,423 (£606) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)