Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,376 (R 14,707) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 3 hours ago)