Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,570 (R 5,503) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)