Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.279 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,173 (R 13,431) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)