Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.519 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,510 (R 9,549) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)