Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.460 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,439 (R 15,374) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (21 minutes ago)