Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.009 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 129% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,473 (AU$2,112) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)