Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.536 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 135% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,852 (AU$1,910) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)