Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 482%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,314 prices entered by 1,341 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.860 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 198% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,752 ($2,170) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)