Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.004 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 213% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,821 (NZ$1,832) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)