Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.447 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 259% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,970 (NZ$667) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (25 minutes ago)