Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.311 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 155% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,598 (NZ$2,485) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)