Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.502 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 234% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,346 (NZ$726) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)