Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 220% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,986 ($624) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)