Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.800 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,127 ($1,636) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)