Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13634 EGP / JMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,162 (J$133,212) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)