Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13971 EGP / JMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,218 (J$73,138) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)