Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13906 EGP / JMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,319 (J$45,438) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)