Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 839 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.462 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,523 (Q2,649) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)