Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 842 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.463 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,393 (Q5,032) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (43 minutes ago)