Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.419 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,099 (Q5,829) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)