Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 753 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.464 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,287 (Q2,146) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)