Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,472 (ARS $8,403) in Neuquén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)