Cost of living comparison between Neuchatel, Switzerland and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.911 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 180% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,511 (CHF 1,179) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)