Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.845 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 138% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,000 (6,399 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)