Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 360%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.917 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 142% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,982 (5,894 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 2 hours ago)