Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16521 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,154 (¥128,042) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)