Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13969 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 168% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,374 (¥59,949) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)