Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.326 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,569 (R 7,971) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)