Cost of living comparison between Nelspruit, South Africa and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.636 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,560 (R 7,165) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)