Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,840 (R 15,879) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)