Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,489 (COL$1,761,603) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)