Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,074 (COL$752,152) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)