Cost of living comparison between Neiva, Colombia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00301 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,050 (COL$1,677,053) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)