Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.622 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,436 (3,967 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)