Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.849 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,350 (11,546 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)