Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.987 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,524 (907TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)