Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.059 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,037 (600TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)