Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.117 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,467 (1,264TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)