Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.174 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 174% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,486 (3,767 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (43 minutes ago)