Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.657 EGP / AZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,346 (595 ман) in Naxcivan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)