Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.624 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,907 (R$ 1,762) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)