Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.391 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,176 (R$ 2,259) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)