Cost of living comparison between Nassau, Bahamas and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / BSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 168% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,034 (B$1,133) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)