Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 463%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.900 EGP / BSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 314% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,524 (B$976) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)