Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 535%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 EGP / BSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 313% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,175 (B$1,422) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)