Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.541 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,141 (€610) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)