Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.847 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,146 (€774) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)