Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.441 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,483 (NZ$2,129) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (4 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (39 minutes ago)