Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.924 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 193% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,705 (NZ$1,293) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)