Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.647 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,521 (元2,464) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)