Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,963 (元3,218) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)