Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,037 (元1,111) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)