Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.719 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,287 (€1,256) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)