Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.825 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,961 (€814) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)