Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.088 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,858 (€1,131) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Morelia costs Mex$ 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (15 minutes ago)