Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.344 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,551 (€1,256) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)