Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.764 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,576 (元3,464) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)