Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,205 (元4,742) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (33 minutes ago)