Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.625 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,592 (元1,368) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)