Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.755 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,512 (元7,446) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)