Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.297 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,349 (元2,763) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)