Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.637 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,761 (€395) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)