Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.568 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,395 (€480) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)