Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.659 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,844 (元3,701) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)