Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22388 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,570 (15,945 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)