Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26766 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,790 (14,160 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (39 minutes ago)