Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.768 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,086 (1,651 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)