Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.916 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,260 (485 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)