Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,964 (25,745 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)