Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,370 (15,734 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)