Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32356 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,462 (руб 10,701) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (32 minutes ago)