Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.728 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,040 (﷼ 1,066) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)