Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01596 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,689 (356,463 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)