Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 782 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17535 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,164 (Shilling35,151) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)