Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 781 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17567 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,485 (Shilling42,609) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)