Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 619 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17288 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,436 (Shilling43,013) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)