Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 671 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15445 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,807 (Shilling37,597) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)